Deep Freeze Deep Freeze resistant, A4, White
- White, high bulk, woodfree, filled, uncoated 75gsm.
- Excellent whiteness, opacity and smoothness for its paper type
- Aqueous acrylic emulsion adhesive
- Minimum application temperature: 0°C
- Temperature range: -35°C to +60°C
Designed for adhesion to goods to be deep frozen. Labelling of already frozen goods should be handled with care and the surface should be free of ice and moisture.
The strength of the adhesive increases as the temperature decreases therefore it is possible to see a ‘semi permanent’ bond at room temperature.
Very good heat resistance which enables trouble free performance in different hot fusing print processes.
Good adhesion to cardboard and low energy (e.g. plastic bags) surfaces. Approved for direct food contact with dry and moist non-fatty foods.
The adhesive conforms to the EN71-3 (Toy Safety) & Packaging (Essential Requirements) Regulations. No heavy metals are used in the manufacturing process and typical contents are less than 1 ppm.
Produktvejledning / ProduktdataDownload