Cast Coated Opaque (IDP) Permanent Permanent, SRA3, White, High gloss
- 85gsm white woodfree cast coated (high gloss) paper
- Excellent gloss, smoothness and whiteness for high quality labelling applications
- The very high opacity is achieved by adding dye to the adhesive coating making the product excellent for secondary or ‘correction’ labelling
- Minimum application temperature: 0°C
- Temperature range: -20°C to +80°C
Aqueous acrylic emulsion adhesive. Chill grade - ideal for chilled food labelling.
Very good heat resistance which enables trouble free performance in different hot fusing print processes. Good adhesion to cardboard and low energy (e.g. plastic bags) surfaces.
Good ‘all round’ permanent adhesive. Approved for indirect food contact.
The adhesive conforms to the EN71-3 (Toy Safety) & Packaging (Essential Requirements) Regulations. No heavy metals are used in the manufacturing process and typical contents are less than 1 ppm.
Produktvejledning / ProduktdataDownload